Thursday 24 March 2011

Existing Traditional Artists - Leong


Leong Hong-Yu
Malaysia
http://hong-yu.deviantart.com/

Tae Yang
Zhou Xun
1.) Could you tell me a bit about yourself as someone who works in the Traditional medium?
I never wanted to extend my hobby into a career.  I’ve been interested in drawing since I was a little girl. It’s a hobby for me, that’s all. I attended a drawing class in 2008, and I display my sketches primarily on DeviantArt.

2.) Are you employed in the arts/entertainment industry? If not, do you aspire to?

No I don’t think I could make it into the arts industry. And I wouldn’t want to either, drawing is just a hobby of mine.

3.) What equipment and skills are most essential in your work?

Drawing equipment, pencils are the main tool needed.

4.) Do you use digital methods in some of your work? If not, have you ever considered it?

No, never.

5.) Personally, what style of art do you prefer? Do you prefer traditional means or do you think digital is the way forward?

I prefer traditional, I enjoy what I do now and I don’t see a reason why I should use a computer to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment