Tuesday 29 March 2011

Concept Stages - Gangster

Over the last few weeks I have been creating a one-off test, to get better at digital colouring and drawing in general. i have captured images of the various stages of it's production thus far and I plan to finish it within the next few days. The image is very simple, and is of a gangster holding a baseball bat. It is in very similar style to a lot of concept video game art and I hope it depicts this well, because it was my inspiration behind it. I've always loved concept art, there's something very exciting about getting an idea of what a game will be like from a few basic sketches. The possibilities are endless at this stage and once I finish my gangster, I can pretty much chuck him into any scenario I want, and for me that's the beauty of art, when it's traditional or digital.







No comments:

Post a Comment